Entrance mats are there to remove dirt and moisture transferred from foot fall to your property.
70% of dirt entering a building is brought in by foot and wheel traffic (BCTC-CAMRASO statistic).
Mats are 94% efficient for stopping foot dirt entering a building (BCTC-CAMRASO statistic).
Ideally you need three types of mat, one after the other, these are called Primary matting, Secondary matting & Tertiary Matting.
To remove rough dirt and grit
To capture dirt and moisture
To capture moisture
- A saving on cleaning bills
- Prevents wear and tear on surfaces
- Improves front of house presentation
- Helps prevents slips and trips in wet weather
- Logo Mats add corporate identity and brand placement
- A 24 Hour Janitor